The Chatham County Aquatics Center is looking for professional, responsible and dedicated individuals to join our team.
We are in search of certified American Red Cross lifeguards who enjoy being part of a team that serves the swimming community in Savannah.
We are also hiring for Swim Lesson Instructors with experience preferred, but not required. Certification training is done in house with no expense to the instructor.
- The minimum age of employment is 16
- Pre-employment screening required including drug test and back ground check.
Benefits of Working at the Chatham County Aquatics Center
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing training
- Summer and year-round positions available
- Great work environment
- Able to work up to 25 hours a week
- Holiday pay after 6 months of employment
- Morning, afternoon, and evening shifts available with flexible schedules